Please read this document carefully as it describes the appropriate use of this system, your responsibilities, and our limits of liability.
In order to use this website you agree that you will not:
- Enter information known to be false or misleading.
- Contribute or distribute information that could be construed as discriminatory, offensive, or inflammatory.
- Post or distribute copyrighted materials without explicit and appropriate permission from the proper source/s. Nor will you attempt to acquire or modify in any way copyrighted materials available through EmployIndy’s online services.
- Access, post, or distribute information that includes inappropriate or profane language, or obscene or pornographic material in any form.
- Impersonate another person or another registered user. Nor will you compromise another user’s anonymity or pseudonyms.
- Attempt to access, modify, or damage files, passwords or other data belonging to others, including the software and hardware components that make up EmployIndy’s online services system.
- Allow any other person to use your access codes to access any part of the system.
- Share your access codes with any other person.
Violation of this user agreement may result in the loss of your access privileges. Further, illegal use of EmployIndy’s online services or its software or hardware components, intentional deletion or damage of files or information, or violations of copyright or theft of services may be reported to appropriate legal authorities for prosecution.