COVID-19 Update: Most in-person events have been cancelled until further notice.
Check the event organizer's website for more information.
- This event has passed.
Office of Minority and Women Business Development Public Meeting
March 20, 2019 at 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
The Office of Minority and Women Business Development is engaging in a 12-month disparity study to access the current barriers in the Indianapolis business community. Information from the study will help the City assess its efforts to encourage minority-, women-, veteran-, and disabled-owned businesses to bid on City contracts and help inform what, if any, improvements are needed to optimize the City’s contracting processes and its implementation of the M/W/V/DOBE Program. Three community meetings have been scheduled to provide information about the study, receive feedback from small and large business owners, and answer any questions related to the study.
These public meetings are being held at three separate locations:
- March 18th from 11 am – 1 pm at East 38th St Library Branch
- 5420 E 38th St, Indianapolis, IN 46218
- March 19th from 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm at College Avenue Library Branch
- 4180 N College Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46205
- March 20th from 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm at Decatur Library Branch
- 5301 Kentucky Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46221